- About 8 minutes on foot from Bando-bashi station by Subway
- About 14 minutes on foot from Kogane-cho station by Keihin Kyuko Line
- Monday to Friday:from 8:45am to 5:00 p.m. with 1 hour lunch time from 12:00.p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Most services are available for the lunch time, however, there might be some services that are not fully covered depending on your request, therefore, we might sometimes ask you to wait till 1:00 p.m..
- 2nd and 4th Saturdays: from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The limited services are available for 2nd and 4th Saturdays.
The following divisions are available;
Family Registry Division, Health Insurance and Pension Division and Children and Families Support Division which is relating to Maternal and child Health Handbook and Application for child Allowances.
- Closed days: 1st and 3rd and 5th Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and from December 29 to January 3
A volunteer interpreter in English is available for assisting English-speaking visitors to Minami Ward Office. The interpreter supports the visitors while they are going through various procedures in their consultations.
- Interpreter's station: Koho-Sodan-Kakari, the 1st floor, Minami Ward Office
- Available dates and time : Every Monday and Friday from 9:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. with 1 hour lunch time from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Its reception will close at 11:45 a.m. in the morning and at 4:45 p.m. in the afternoon.
Minami Ward Office User Guide
Minami Ward Office User Guide(ＰＤＦ:710KB)
A paper booklet of the guide is available at Public Relations Section.
Venue: Minami Ward Office 1st Fl.
Address:〒232-0024 Yokohama-shi,Minami-ku,Urahune-cho 2-33